Linkin Park -> Отклонение от темы -> Флейм
  Ответить · Новая тема · Опрос

Salomon schuhe's influence is growing
Feweake  Member Оффлайн
Сообщение #1 ( ссылка ), Дата 08.05.2017, 11:02 Быстрая цитата · Цитата

Новичок

Новичок

I was excited and anxious when I saw that salomon speedcross 3 damen sale decided to move in a new direction with the S-LAB Wings line for this new iteration of the shoe. The spirit of the old S-LAB XT is noticeable, but it seems that the Salomon Sense Ultra has had much more of an influence on this shoe. In previous versions, I felt like I was putting on the same feeling shoe with each update.

salomon schuhe günstig kaufen uses an airy and breathable material to construct the upper of the S-LAB Wings that feels great on the foot. This is the kind of shoe that can be worn with thin socks or sockless without a problem. For structure and support on the upper, the shoe has Sensi-Fit welded overlays.

The one area of the upper that I’m slightly disappointed with is the toe box. It’s not only narrow, but also low volume. I wear a 12.5 in almost all of my trail running shoes, and the 12.5 feels pretty constricting. This is a pretty big blow for me, because this is the first time salomon speedcross 4 damen has sold these shoes in a size larger than 12. The fit and feel of the 12.5 in these, is similar to the size 12 of the old S-LAB XT series.

I love that salomon schuhe damen sale is now using their Endo-fit technology in this shoe, as I really love the way it holds my foot down with comfort in the XA Pro 3D and Mantra. For those of you not familiar, Endo-fit is a socklike bootie on the inside of the shoe that wraps the midfoot. I’ve found this to assist in keeping my food stable and secure, and also reduce any friction points through the midfoot.

The midsole of the S-LAB wings is where salomon schuhe herren outlet has made one of the biggest changes. I should have mentioned this earlier, but this shoe is light! I think a lot of the change in weight comes from the changes Salmon made by removing the plastic 3D chassis found in the S-LAB XT series.
0 посетителей читают эту тему (0 гостей и 0 скрытых пользователей)
0 пользователей:

Ответить · Новая тема · Опрос

Все права защищены © 2004—2009, Linkin Park Fans!
Invision Power Board © 2003—2009, IPS, Inc.
Разработка сайтов