You Me At Six
Ocelot  Member Оффлайн
Сообщение #1 ( ссылка ), Дата 03.06.2010, 20:17 Быстрая цитата · Цитата

Постоялец

Участник

user posted image

You Me At Six

Жанр — Pop Punk / Alternative / Rock

Биография — (нашел только на английском)
You Me At Six (YM@6) formed in 2005 in Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom consisting of a group of friends Josh Franceschi — lead vocals,Max Helyer — guitar, backing vocals, Chris Miller — guitar, Matt Barnes — bass, Dan Flint — drums, percussion, In the beginning they portrayed a more screamo sound, expressed in early demos such as «Promise, Promise», «This Turbulence is Beautiful» and «Noises». They released a four track EP at the start of 2007, with the songs «The Rumour», «Gossip», «Noises» and «This Turbulence is Beautiful». They played many local and smaller venues throughout 2006, then in 2007 began playing larger venues. Their support slot with Bullet for my Valentine at Colchester Arts Centre also drew the attention of media such as Kerrang!.

In November 2007 You Me At Six were signed by Slam Dunk Records, an independent record label who are producing and promoting the band’s debut album Take Off Your Colours. The album was released in stores and for digital download on October 6th 2008 which reached number 25 in the album charts the same week. It is accompanied by a promotional tour beginning October 15th. The single «If You Run» from this album is also available to download for free from their website. On the 10th October they announced they would be supporting Fall Out Boy, (along with Boys Like Girls) on their UK arena tour.

The band’s first studio album, Take Off Your Colours, was released on October 6th, through Slam Dunk Records. Although the album was due to be released on October 8th many people received the album early from the independant record store Banquet Records. It entered the the UK Albums Chart at #25. To promote the album, the band played a series of gigs at various HMV outlets across the country. The track ‘Always Attract’ features harmony vocals by singer Josh Franceschi’s sister, Elissa. Also in the Kerrang! poll 2008, You me at six we’re named the best new band.

Дискография —

Take Off Your Colour (2008) — Скачать

Kiss and Tell [EP] (2009) — скачать (2 версии одной песни и кавер на Гагский Poker Face)

Hold me Down (2010) — Скачать

Это сообщение отредактировал(а) Ocelot - 03.06.2010, 20:19

--------------------
user posted image
Jet  Member Оффлайн
Сообщение #2 ( ссылка ), Дата 18.06.2010, 06:31 Быстрая цитата · Цитата

Специалист

Участник

Пресновато. Напоминает всё и сразу^^.

--------------------
Последний участник?)
CitricAcid  Member Оффлайн
Сообщение #3 ( ссылка ), Дата 21.02.2012, 18:34 Быстрая цитата · Цитата

Новичок

Участник

Мне Очень нравится их песня Bite My Tongue.

--------------------
Земля в опасности! Сегодня придётся уйти с уроков пораньше…
0 посетителей читают эту тему (0 гостей и 0 скрытых пользователей)
0 пользователей:

Ответить · Новая тема · Опрос

Все права защищены © 2004—2009, Linkin Park Fans!
Invision Power Board © 2003—2009, IPS, Inc.